Hi all! Paige here, sitting in the Newark airport. Jenny and I have been shopping at the NYIGF… We are exhausted but had a great time and we saw some really great things (and strange things). You know the phrase “there is something for everybody” Yep! It is true. Trying to think of the strangest item we saw… Hmm… Maybe pillowcases that look like bacon, no… maybe sweaters for your cat, no… A light up squirrel… Who doesn’t need one of those? Anyway, there were also so many great finds. We also had a chance to do a little shopping and dining in the city. Here are the highlights of our trip.
Hi! Paige here. We are on a plane bound for NYC and thought I should post. 2 things. First, we are headed on a buying trip and if you want to keep up with us and you are instagram follow the hashtag #tracerynyc2013. You will get the fastest updates and you can keep up with our finds (and antics). Jenny and I are excited about the new things we are going to discover (and of course the food drinks and friends!)
Secondly, we are looking for interns (2 total) for this summer for the Rosemary Beach studio. Want to join us on our wild design ride then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). You must be available from mid may until August 1 at a minimum. We look forward to hearing from you!
Next stop the Big Apple!
If you’ve been in one of Tracery’s shops, you have probably known to look up and notice our collection of lighting. We have some great pieces, both vintage and new!
Here is one that I particularly love. I love the idea of mixing industrial pieces with modern. This fixture could do that well! And you may remember seeing this particular guy before.. Featured in Country Living, perhaps??!
You also may have noticed I have an obsession with beautiful pillows. I love admiring the new patterns and colors I see. I think this particular pattern is so versatile and I love that it’s gray and yellow. So pretty.
I hope you’ve enjoyed admiring these items as I have. Remember, all of these products can be found at our shops and we ship, too! So give us a call at our Rosemary Beach shop (850)231-6755 or Mountain Brook Shop (205)414-6026
Wishing you all a great weekend!!
Have you ever noticed the abundance of hardware there is out there? If you’re in the process of building, designing or renovating a home, you probably have! We thought we’d share some of our recommendations and most loved ones with you. We love a classic look but sometimes it’s fun to mix it up. We also like the idea of using a variety and having a couple different styles of hardware used together. We recently started a new project and decided on a few of these pieces. We’re REALLY excited to see the finished product! Stay tuned…Pictures of that project with all it’s lovely new hardware are soon to come!
We have included links for each one for your reference.
1. http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com/product/CABpbk/102KSB2A.html – White Chapel Hardware
2. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-hardware/07078.jsp – Anthropologie
4. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-hardware/770330.jsp – Anthropologie
5. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-hardware/25039546.jsp – Anthropologie
7. http://www.rockymountainhardware.com/cabinet-hardware?view=article&layout=default&id=807&catid=112&Itemid=87 – Rocky Mountain Hardware
8. http://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/products/octagon-crystal-knob-c7989 – Rejuvenation
9. http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com/product/CABpbk/97KSB5A.html – White Chapel Hardware
1. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-hardware/22665046.jsp – Anthropolige
2.http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com/product/fcp/74FR4SN.html – White Chapel Hardware
3. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-hardware/073183.jsp – Anthropologie
5. http://www.vandykes.com/label-holderbin-pull/p/203968/ – Van Dykes Restorers
6. http://www.rockymountainhardware.com/cabinet-hardware?view=article&layout=default&id=928&catid=113&Itemid=87 – Rocky Mountain Hardware
7. http://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/products/mission-drawer-pull – Rejuvenation
Hi All! We have been involved with several projects over time in Alys Beach. If you haven’t seen Alys Beach before check it out here. Here are a few of the bedrooms we have created!
Hey ya’ll, happy Friday! Here are a couple things I’m loving in the shops lately..
Wishing Everyone a great weekend!
Last year Ak and I were asked to help with design of a home here on 30A. The home was finished so we had the fun job of furnishing the home. This bedroom was already painted with the aqua windows and trim and we decided it was fun and to work with it. We found this great floral print that tied the entire room together. I hope you enjoy!