It’s almost the weekend-woohoo! To send you into the weekend we bring you Bess & Doug’s 5 Favorite Things-enjoy.
1. butter London nail lacquer in Yummy Mummy. The perfect neutral that always makes me feel a little more 'pulled together'. From Pish Posh Patchouli's-Leslie is my product guru.
2. Cornmeal Pan-Fried Oysters from Vin'tij in Miramar Beach. Served on a spinach crostini with pickled red onion & lemon butter. AMAZING stuff!
3. Evamaria Pencil Holder from the MoMA Store. A fun pet sitting gift from a girlfriend a few years back. A fun reminder of her & our good times.
4. Frittata Pan Set that I received as a Christmas present this year. I am a frittata making fool these days!
5. 'Anatomy of Love' print from Rifle Paper Co. I've had it for a few months & really need to get it framed. Already have the perfect spot for it....
1. Weathered Fleece Popover from Lands End Canvas. I received it as a Christmas present this year & wear it at some point every day that it's chilly.
2. F. Schumacher 'Cote d'Azur' Collection. I am a big fan of F. Schumacher's new line of outdoor fabrics that feel just like indoor fabrics.
3. La Bamba Grill in Homewood, AL. They elevate 'cheap Mexican food' toa much higher standard with fresh produce & incredible service.
4. Antique Drafting Lamp from Barbara Cosgrove. This was one of those items that arrived in our shop that i just had to take home & try. I pretty sure this one is going to stay!
5. Jasper Conan 'Country'. I think this is one of the prettiest coffe table books I've seen in a long time.