We realized it’s been a few years since we shared a few of our favorite things [que The Sound of Music…] and lots has changed around here! Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we all share a few of our cant-live-without products, hobbies & past times.
1. A Saturday of doing nothing but relaxing by a pool with a stack of design magazines.
2. The Lululemon Stride Jacket. It's the most comfortable piece of clothing I own & it makes exercising less miserable.
3. Hot Tamales. I can eat a whole box in one sitting & should probably cut that habit soon.
4. Stella by Stella McCartney. If I had a 'signature scent' this would be it!
5. Mac, ny nephew. He's the cutest kid on the planet & he is currently working on saying 'Hanny'.
1. J. Crew Suitcase.....I love me some yellow & a suitcase making this an unbeatable combination!
2. Kitchenaid Mixer. It's pink & it mixes cake for you. I'll take one in every color!
3. The 50/50 Project. Local artists designed the State's mottos with a fresh new perspective. Love Florida's!
4. Lifeproof Case-you can put your iPhone underwater & it won't get wet! I have tested this.
5. Bote Paddleboards. They are manufactured near by in Destin, FL by Auburn Grads!